A5 Personalised Photo Book Using Personal and Friends' Facebook Images for £3
- Facebook application that turns digital material into books
- Watch the official video here
- Simple and easy to use
- 20 page 20x15cm photo book
- Can hold 20-400 photos from personal or friends' profiles
- Can hold Facebook statuses from recent and past dates
- Soft, lightweight cover
- Paper colour options
- Can upgrade to book with extra pages or a hard cover
- Worldwide shipping for £3.99
- Create photo book without leaving Facebook
May buy multiple. Limit 1 per redemption. Valid from Thu 1 Dec 2011 at 8pm. Order online and check availability at: https://www.facebook.com/winkiwoo using Groupon codes. Excludes £3.99 postage per photo book. Allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Valid for softcover; hardcover option incurs surcharge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
While a picture is traditionally worth a thousand words, digital ones tend to be rather quiet and just sit by themselves in the corner. Up your print performance with today's Groupon: £3 for a personalised softcover photo book or status book from Winkiwoo.
Immortalising snaps from holidays, parties, and bounteous special occasions, these photo or status albums give 2D images a shiny new lease of life in physical form. The friendly and simple Facebook app allows customers free reign to select photos from their profiles that show their best side, and to quickly skim over embarrassing ones that they wish had never been tagged. A choice of coloured backgrounds and page layouts allows further freedom to offset fun university memories with studious graduation shots, or summer holiday photos with those of envious snowmen.
• 20 page photo book or status book
• Soft, lightweight cover
• Measures 20x15cm
• Can hold 20-400 Facebook photographs
• Can hold Facebook status updates from chosen span of dates
• Background paper colour options
• Upgrades available for more pages
• Upgrades available for hardback cover
More About Winkiwoo
Bringing an extra dimension to Facebook photos, Winkiwoo makes creating photo albums as easy as one, two, three steps. The application give user total control over what they want to include and how they would like to arrange it, bringing memorable photos and status updates off the screen and onto the coffee table. Winkiwoo also boast a snappy 120,853 fans on Facebook.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Thursday 1 December at 8pm
4. Go to apps.facebook.com/winkiwoo
5. In the checkout, enter your voucher codes
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the postage (£3.99)