One Pair of Weight Loss HOTPANTS™ for £19 from Zaggora (58% Off)
- Set up by female entrepreneur
- Seeks customer feedback to help progress product range
- Uses Celu-Lite™ technology
- Available in S, M, L and XL
- Can be worn alone or under clothes
Limit 1 per person. May buy multiple as gifts. Voucher activates Monday 24 October 2011 at 8pm. Redeem online at: http://zaggora.com/hotpants using Groupon voucher codes. Excludes £4.99 postage. Allow up to 21 days for delivery. Results may vary, should be undertaken with a controlled diet and healthy lifestyle.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
A tape measure, like a student’s bank account, can occasionally tell you numbers you’d rather not know. Aim for a better balance with today’s Groupon: £19 for one pair of weight loss HOTPANTS™ from Zaggora.
Using Celu-Lite™ technology, these magnificently comfy HOTPANTS™ are designed to aid clients in their transformation into a smaller Russian doll self, in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle. The nifty shorts have been created to take advantage of the body’s natural heat to increase the warmth around the thighs, which then boosts the level of perspiration to help maximise workouts. HOTPANTS™ are available in size small, medium, large and extra-large and are designed to be worn alone or under clothing as suitable attire for a workout, a walk, or an afternoon nap.
• Uses Celu-Lite™ technology to help maximise workouts
• Designed for a comfortable fit
• Available in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large
More About Zaggora
By donating a percentage of all their earnings to Cancer Research UK, Zaggora helps an important charity alongside their work seeking out natural and efficient ways for women to get more from their workouts. The company asked 500 women to test the weight loss HOTPANTS™ in order to gain honest feedback and advice so to allow further improvements in each product launched.
How It Works
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Monday 24 October 2011 at 8pm
4. Go to zaggora.com/hotpants
5. At the checkout, enter your voucher code, security code, and reference number; this information can be found on the voucher PDF
6. Have your credit/debit card details ready to pay the £4.99 postage
The Zaggora Hot Pants have been tried and tested by a few bloggers. Reviewers admitted to its comfort, how it is a useful accompaniment to a regular workout, and even saw some positive results.
after just a couple of days I definitely noticed that the skin on my thighs was considerably smoother than it had previously been and after about four or five days a pair of jeans that I wear a lot started to feel loser around the waist and bum areas. After two weeks I had several friends asking me if I’d lost weight, which, when I hadn’t actually changed my eating habits at all during my time wearing Hot Pants, made me feel rather pleased.
– Extreme Housewife, July 2011
Considering I have only slept in the HotPants 3 times, done a little housework and a run, I think it is promising to find I have lost half an inch on my hips and bum! If anything, it has given me the motivation to get back into my full dancing and work-out routine!
– AllThatGlittersIsGiner, August 2011