Bring the family for an immersive Celtic experience that sees the visitors experience an ancient way of life at the mythical Emain Macha
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £4.50 for entry to Navan Centre and Fort for one adult (29% off)
- £7.50 for entry to Navan Centre and Fort for one adult and one child (29% off)
- £8.50 for entry to Navan Centre and Fort for two adults (33% off)
- £12.50 for family entry to Navan Centre and Fort for two adults and two children, or one adult and three children (27% off)
Fun activities for the children include:
- Celtic costumes to dress up in to experience life as a Celt
- Archeo-pit, where children can unearth bones, coins etc.
- Navan Ecology Trail with prize for completion
- Archaeology Discovery Room
- Outdoor activity area with a large Wolfhound play piece
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2019. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Children classified as under 16. Tours depart Mon-Sun at 10:30am, midday, 1.30pm, 3pm and 4pm. Valid for option purchased only.
About Navan Centre and Fort
Long shrouded in legend, Navan Centre and Fort preside over the mythical Emain Macha: a stronghold of the hero Cu Chulainn, home of the Red Branch Knights and Ulster Cycle. It is one of Ireland's most important archaeological sights, told to be traced in raw earth by the ancient goddess of war and fertility Macha. Today, the Centre welcomes its visitors to an interactive, immersive experience inside a replica Iron Age dwelling. They can help the Celts prepare a meal, work the garden and harvest herbs.