One or three skin tags can be removed using excision, electrosurgery or cryotherapy at this Prestwich clinic
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £69 for one skin tag removal treatment (72% off)
- £99 for three skin tag removal treatments (87% off)
Neo-Derm Clinics offers several techniques for skin tag removal. In the initial consultation the doctor will advise of the best option for the individual case, which might be:
- Excision removal: the skin tag is carefully cut away using a scalpel.
- Cryotherapy: the skin tag is frozen by applying a liquid gas to the area
- Hyfrecation: an electrical pulse is passed through the skin tag to damage the cells, causing the skin tag to fall off.
- Whichever treatment method is chosen, the procedure should only take a few minutes to complete.
- Customers should seek the advice of their GP before undergoing treatment
Need To Know
Neo-Derm specialises in medical aesthetic treatments and complementary holistic and counseling therapies. The team includes multidisciplinary professionals who work within and out of the NHS. Customers can banish unwanted hair with an IPL procedure, brighten up their smiles courtesy of a teeth whitening session, or take advantage of a host of massages, facials and spa packages.