In a Nutshell
Basing on traditional methods, these capsules can be ideal to help prevent inflammation and bring relief in some types of pain
- 200mg of nettle (urtica urens) dried leaf extract per capsule
- Easy to swallow
- Aims to quickly release the contents
- May help bring relief in pain
- Aids in reducing inflammation
- Enriched with calcium and other nutrients
- Nettle may help flush harmful bacteria from the urinary tract
- Packed in a resealable, lightproof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
- Food supplement
- Take one or two capsules each day with a little water
- One pack includes 60 capsules
Ingredients: Nettle Leaf Powder | Bulking Agent (Stoneground Brown Rice Flour) | Shell (Bovine Gelatin)
- Free from dairy, soya, sugar and gluten
- This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to seek medical advice before using food supplements
- Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children
- Not suitable for children
- Follow using instructions
- Do not exceed stated dose
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Lindens, checked on 12.07.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.