In a Nutshell
With its enhanced technology, this Neutrogena acne pen targets acne-causing bacteria and aims to reduce the appearance of spots or breakouts
- Based on an acne-targeting technology frequently used by dermatologists
- Provides an on-the-go two-minute acne spot treatment
- Chemicals- and UV-free
- Light therapy where the energy from red and blue lights gently filters through the skin, whereas the blue light penetrates deeper to fight inflammation
- One AAA battery and a small head screwdriver included
- Before using the device for the first time, remove the pull-tab on the back of the device
- Wash and dry the treatment area, then, lightly place the head of the device over the treatment area so it makes contact the skin
- Press and hold the power button until it beeps once to begin the treatment (each treatment lasts for two minutes)
- Use thrice a day per treatment area
- Device will turn off automatically after two minutes and will beep twice to indicate that the treatment is over
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Superdrug, checked on 09.11.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.