Customers can learn about macro- and micronutrients, as well as gain basic knowledge of physiology and anatomy of the digestive system
What You'll Get
What’s included: lifetime access to course materials, end-of-course assessment and completion certificate for successful candidates
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body
- Macronutrients: Proteins, Carbohydrates and Fats, part one
- Macronutrients: Proteins, Carbohydrates and Fats, part two
- Digestion, Metabolism and Function of Fats and Micronutrients
- Micronutrients and their Role in Nutrition, continued
- Micronutrients and their Role in Nutrition: Vitamin B Complex, Minerals and Electrolytes
- Nutritional Requirements throughout Life
- Nutritional Requirements during Pregnancy, Lactation and Menopause
- Dietary Reference Values in the UK; Duties, Responsibilities and Job Profile of a Nutritionist
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Expires 1 April 2021. Lifetime access to course content, starting from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required online, visit New Skills Academy to make a booking; enter Groupon codes into the coupon code field at the checkout.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. All training is carried out online. Customer support available here, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Valid on option purchased only.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.