Participants can learn more about Construction Design and Management regulations thanks to this online course
About This Deal
- Module 01: Construction design and management regulations 2015
- Module 02: HSE, notification and application
- Module 03: Duty-holders’ responsibilities (1) pre-construction information
- Module 04: Duty-holders’ responsibilities (2) construction phase plan
- Module 05: Duty-holders’ responsibilities (3) health and safety file
Completion of this course does not result in a degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.