Learn the duties and responsibilities of a medical secretary that include understanding medical terminology, job role and responsibilities
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £16 for a medical secretary online course (77% off)
- Introduction, job role and responsibilities
- How to manage appointment scheduling
- Filing systems in medical offices
- Patient confidentiality in the healthcare industry
- Definition, purpose and benefits of medical records
- Understanding medical terminology and jargon
- Information technology and computer usage in healthcare administration
- Information technology and computers
- Medical records management
- Health and safety in a healthcare setting
- Supplies and inventory management and administration
- Communication skills in a medical office
- Communication skills in a medical office part II
- Law, medical services and ethics
- Medical (clinical) coding, billing and important aspects of medical administration
- Career information and prospect
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional costs. Customer service and technical support available at https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.