Learn to plan the perfect wedding from start to finish to ensure the day runs smoothly and according to plan
What You'll Get
- £19 for a wedding planning online course (81% off)
- Module 1: Wedding planning introduction
- Module 2: Types of weddings
- Module 3: Wedding customs of the world
- Module 4: The wedding planning process
- Module 5: Choosing a wedding venue
- Module 6: Wedding ceremonies and wedding legalities
- Module 7: Order of the day – ceremony speeches, readings and music
- Module 8: Planning a wedding theme
- Module 9: Clothing, beauty and attire for weddings
- Module 10: Wedding catering
- Module 11: The wedding cake
- Module 12: Wedding entertainment
- Module 13: Printed materials and the gift list
- Module 14: Wedding transport
- Module 15: Wedding photography and videography
- Module 16: Wedding flowers
- Module 17: Wedding favours
- Module 18: Wedding gifts
- Module 19: Weddings abroad
- Module 20: Planning the honeymoon
- Module 21: Stag and hen nights
- Module 22: Owning a wedding planning business
- Module 23: Dealing with suppliers
- Module 24: Marketing, insurance and tax
Learn more about the course here
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of wedding planning or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, visit https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.