Students can learn the basics of waxing on a range of body areas; the syllabus includes waxing-related anatomy and sanitation techniques
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £16 for a waxing online course (77% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to waxing and hair removal
- Anatomy and physiology related to waxing
- Hair removal methods
- The initial consultation
- Health, hygiene and safety legislation
- Professional ethics and client records
- Professional image
- Preparation of products, equipment and the client
- Materials required
- Safety precautions relating to wax
- Function of the skin
- Sanitation and sanitisation
- Preparing for application and removal
- Waxing for a range of body areas: face | above the lip | chin | eyebrows | underarms | arms | chest | legs | back | bikini area
- What to do when things don’t go according to the plan
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of waxing or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate of completion included for successful participants.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Dec 2018.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.