This online course covers everything from the four P’s, offline and online marketing to creating a plan and key mistakes to avoid
What You'll Get
- £29 for a marketing online course (58% off)
The syllabus includes:
- The importance of marketing and its roles
- The fundamentals of marketing
- Understanding customer needs for marketing purposes
- Getting to grips with the marketing environment
- The different forms of marketing
- The four P’s of marketing
- Offline marketing
- Online marketing
- Creating a marketing plan
- Dealing with budget restraints and getting value for money
- Evaluating the success of the marketing plan
- Key mistakes to avoid
- Important marketing tools
- Key marketing bullet points for anybody to keep in mind
See the full syllabus.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 20 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate of completion included for successful participants.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 7 Dec 2018.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.