What You'll Get
- £24 for a make-up online course (92% off)
Course modules include:
- What is beauty and make-up artistry?
- History of make-up
- Role of a beauty make-up artist
- Skin and skin care anatomy
- Tools used by a make-up artist
- Working with make-up artist brushes
- Skin tone: foundation selection and application
- Corrective make-up techniques
- Beauty make-up styles
- Eye make-up
- Eyeliner techniques
- Brow grooming
- Lash building techniques/false lash application
- Cheek colour application
- Lip colour application
- Current beauty trends
- Make-up in TV, film, and magazines
- Hair styling for make-up
- Maintaining radiant skin
- Make-up for seasons
- Advanced techniques
- Salon management – advertising your services/business
Full course details can be found here
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 25 Jun 2018. Course content available for 12 months.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer Service can be contacted at https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Jul 2017.
About News Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, News Skills Academy allows to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. Their portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet and smartphones.