Learn the duties and responsibilities of a dental assistant, including patient care, dental charting and chair-side assistance
What You'll Get
- £29 for a dental assistant online course (58% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to the dental profession, dental team and standards of practice
- Standards of dental practice in the UK
- Dental assistant skills, duties and qualifications and how to maintain and organise a dental office
- Oral health and preventative techniques
- Dental terminology, brushing and flossing techniques
- Fluoride and oral nutrition in dentistry
- General, head and neck anatomy and physiology, and tooth morphology
- Patient care, dental charting and chair-side assistance
- Anaesthesia, sedation and ergonomics
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of dental assistance or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 12 Dec 2019. Course content available for a lifetime from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. CPD-accredited certificate of completion included for successful participants.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 17 Dec 2018.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.