This course is sectioned into 21 modules to help learners obtain the attributes to become an efficient personal assistant and secretary
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £29 for a level 3 admin, PA and secretarial online course (90% off)
- Module 1: Introduction to the PA course
- Module 2: Diary management
- Module 3: Business letter writing
- Module 4: Composing faxes, memorandums and emails
- Module 5: Telephone skills as a PA
- Module 6: Hotel and travel arrangements
- Module 7: Filing systems
- Module 8: Time management skills
- Module 9: Invoicing and petty cash
- Module 10: Customer care
- Module 11: Customer complaints management
- Module 12: Work planning
- Module 13: Document presentation and proofreading
- Module 14: Confidence building module
- Module 15: Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further
- Module 16: How to organise effective meetings
- Module 17: How to use Microsoft Outlook
- Module 18: How to use Excel - the basics
- Module 19: How to use PowerPoint - the basics
- Module 20: Word processing with Microsoft Word
- Module 21: Customer communication and reception skills
See the full course deails.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Apr 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer service and technical support opening times: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.