Customers can learn about the management of financial transactions in order to aid business operations
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Sage 50 accounts intermediate online course
- The syllabus includes:
- Module one: getting started with the intermediate course, accruals and pre-payments
- Module two: fixed assets and depreciation - part one
- Module three: fixed assets and depreciation - part two; customer and supplier addresses; purchase and orders - part one
- Module four: purchase orders - part two
- Module five: purchase orders - part three; stock control - part one
- Module six: stock control - part two
- Module seven: inventory control; stock control - part three; bill of materials
- Module eight: product pricing - part two; discounts and credit notes
- Module nine: discounts; how to enter and post a credit note
- Module ten: sales order processing and completion; audit trail and credit control
- See the course details
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of an accountant or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. 24-hour customer support available, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/. Compatible with all major devices and browsers.
About New Skills Academy
Offering over 190 online courses, New Skills Academy allows students to get a verifiable qualification and improve career prospects. The portfolio includes courses ranging from dog grooming and pet sitting to retail banking, event management and cabin crew skills. A team of experienced and knowledgeable tutors are on hand to offer help and support. All courses are available online, and can be accessed using a PC, MacBook, tablet or smartphone.