Customers can get rid of unwanted tattoos over the course of three sessions of laser tattoo removal; aftercare advice included
About This Deal
- Dimensions: 2.5cm x 2.5cm, 5.5cm x 5.5cm or 7.7cm x 7.7cm
Larger areas may be treated for a surcharge
The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time
- No tanning for four weeks prior to treatment; this includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for two weeks prior to treatment
- Notify a doctor of any changes in health history or medications since the last appointment
- Aftercare advice included
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning bed
About NewYou Beauty and Clinic
The team at NewYou Beauty and Clinic offer a range of beauty treatments, welcoming customers at a salon located near Northampton railway station. Massages and facials are available alongside excess hair removal and eye treatments.