Romantic Break for Two including Champagne on arrival and full Breakfast for only £39 at the Otterburn Tower Country House Hotel – Save 72%
- Stunning 11th Century Norman Castle set in the beautiful Redesdale Valley in rural Northumberland
- Includes Champagne on arrival and a sumptuous Full English Breakfast in the morning
- Surrounding countryside offers you the chance to enjoy a range of activities such as fishing, shooting, horse-riding and fell-walking
- One voucher per two people per visit. Multiple may be purchased as gifts.
- Valid 7 days a week, for bookings from 2nd January - 31st March 2011
- Please book in advance on 01830 520 620 and have voucher codes ready
- Subject to availability. Not to be used in conjunction with other offers
"A man's house is his castle," goes the time-honoured saying. But how many of us actually have a castle? Surely, "a man's house is his two-bedroomed red-brick terrace" would be more appropriate. Of course, the popular adage refers to the basic human right to do as one pleases on their own patch. But let's face it, neighbours usually get in the way in one form or another, whether it's the booming bass of DJ Tryhard next door, or Mrs E.R. Ache giving her husband a hard time at No.42.
Escape to a truly noble retreat with today's Groupon: a one-night romantic break for two at the secluded
Otterburn Tower Country House Hotel, set in a spectacular Norman castle hidden deep in the Northumbrian countryside. Be warned though, with Champagne on arrival and a yummy English Breakfast in the morning included, for just £39 instead of the usual £140,
you might just find it hard to go home.
Founded by a relation of William the Conqueror in 1086, Otterburn Tower Country House Hotel offers fantastic accommodation that attractively combines almost 1000 years of history with all the needs and desires of the discerning 21st Century guest. Set in 32 acres of beautiful gardens and woodland, there is plenty to enjoy and explore within the castle grounds, while more adventurous visitors are free to marvel at the splendid surrounding countryside or indulge in a spot of walking, golf, or watersports at the nearby Kielder Water and Forest Park.
What people are saying...
Not only has the Otterburn Tower Hotel received outstanding reviews, but it has also been awarded two AA Rosettes for its restaurant.
I would highly recommend the Otterburn Tower Hotel to anyone wishing to explore Northumberland. The staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome from the day we arrived till departure we were very well looked after. The food was exceptional credit to the chefs!