Clients can visit this country hotel to enjoy a selection of sandwiches, fruit scones and cakes, served with tea or coffee
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £14.95 for afternoon tea for two (35% off)
- £14.95 for gluten-free afternoon tea for two (35% off)
This afternoon tea may include:
- Cocktail sandwiches on whole-grain, white or gluten-free bread
- Sandwiches may include: honey-roast ham | egg mayonnaise with sliced tomato | smoked salmon and cream cheese | farmhouse cheddar and chutney
- Homemade fruit scones with strawberry preserves and Devonshire clotted cream
- A selection of homemade cakes and traybakes
- Peak District blend of house tea or freshly ground coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01335310391; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Jan 2017.
About Newton House Hotel
Offering a step into the great outdoors, the Newton House is a family-run abode nestled on the Tissington Trail in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The country venue boasts a wide selection of en suite bedrooms, each featuring a TV set and hairdryer. Guests can visit the hotel's restaurant to enjoy a range of contemporary dishes such as burgers and steaks that can be complemented with an array of wines, beers, milkshakes and hot beverages. There are also dog-friendly Tea Rooms that can regale visitors with breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas.