All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 12 February 2018
· 16 January 2018
· 26 November 2017
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £14.95 for afternoon tea for two (35% off)
- £14.95 for gluten-free afternoon tea for two (35% off)
This afternoon tea may include:
- Cocktail sandwiches on whole-grain, white or gluten-free bread
- Sandwiches may include: honey-roast ham | egg mayonnaise with sliced tomato | smoked salmon and cream cheese | farmhouse cheddar and chutney
- Homemade fruit scones with strawberry preserves and Devonshire clotted cream
- A selection of homemade cakes and traybakes
- Peak District blend of house tea or freshly ground coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01335310391; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 11 Jan 2017.
About Newton House Hotel
Offering a step into the great outdoors, the Newton House is a family-run abode nestled on the Tissington Trail in the heart of the Peak District National Park. The country venue boasts a wide selection of en suite bedrooms, each featuring a TV set and hairdryer. Guests can visit the hotel's restaurant to enjoy a range of contemporary dishes such as burgers and steaks that can be complemented with an array of wines, beers, milkshakes and hot beverages. There are also dog-friendly Tea Rooms that can regale visitors with breakfasts, lunches and afternoon teas.