Patrons can visit Merseyside Maritime Museum to enjoy a hearty Sunday lunch meal; includes a dessert and a glass of Prosecco
What You'll Get
- Type of food: British
- What’s included: Sunday lunch with a glass of Prosecco for up to four
- Meals available include: sharing board of freshly carved meats, served family-style with all the trimmings | roast British beef sirloin, pork loin with crackling, sage and onion stuffing | wild mushroom, leek and stilton pie and vegetarian stuffing
- All served with: garlic and thyme roast potatoes | Yorkshire pudding | cauliflower cheese, roasted chantenay carrots and curly kale | traditional roast gravy, mint sauce and applesauce
- Finished with sharing desserts and freshly brewed tea and coffee
- Desserts available include: raspberry and passion fruit Pavlova with Chantilly cream | apple tart fine, vanilla crème Anglaise
- Prosecco can be exchanged for a soft drink
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Prosecco can be exchanged for a soft drink. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Please let the merchant know of any dietary requirements when booking. For more information, please call 0151 478 4780 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or 0151 478 4056 (Sat-Sun 9am-5pm). Valid for option purchased only.
About Merseyside Maritime Museum
Located in Liverpool's Royal Albert Dock, Merseyside Maritime Museum invites customers of all ages to discover the social and commercial history of the port of Liverpool. The displays feature ship models, maritime paintings, colourful posters from the golden age of liners, and, last but not least, full-sized vessels. Additionally, the venue houses an exhibition dedicated to the tragic fate of the Titanic, the International Slavery Museum located on the third floor, and the Border Force's national museum nestled in the basement.