Have a taste of a fine Scottish cuisine with five courses serving such delicacies as duck pastrami, roasted guinea fowl and panna cotta
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
- £63 for a five-course tasting menu for two (45% off)
- £120 for a five-course tasting menu for four (47% off)
- Smoked cheese, spinach and walnut croquet with a tomato salsa
- Duck pastrami with honey-roasted peach, toasted almonds and watercress salad with roasted chilli and orange dressing
- Beetroot-cured salmon Gravadlax with potato and grain mustard salad
- Over-roasted guinea fowl supreme, stuffed with wild mushroom and herb farce, served with buttered summer greens, potato rosti and red wine jus
- Vanilla and yoghurt pannacotta with new season rhubarb and Edinburgh gin compote
Please see the up-to-date menu.
Need To Know
About No 11
Situated within a Georgian townhouse close to the Royal Terrace Gardens, No 11 Hotel and Brasserie provides accommodation and fine dining experiences. The venue features a number of fully equipped rooms and suites which blend modern and traditional styles. The brasserie is located on the ground floor and serves an array of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made of locally sourced produce whenever possible. Teas, coffees, bottled beers and wines are also on the cards.