Two or four diners can celebrate the season with a festive three-course meal with mains such as roast turkey breast or fillet of seabass
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Scottish
- What’s included: three-course meal
- Valid 7 days a week
- Served from 5pm-8.45pm
- Starters may include: ham hock and grain mustard terrine with apple puree and toasted sourdough bread | crispy pilaf rice balls with avocado salsa | Cullen skink, cream and potatoes
- Mains may include: roast turkey breast stuffed with black pudding | roast portobello mushroom and vegetable entrecote | pan-fried fillet of seabass
- Desserts may include: cranachan | vegan chocolate cheesecake with mulled wine oranges | a selection of artisan cheeses from Ian Mellis served with grapes, apple and thyme jelly chutney and Scottish oatcakes
£3.50 surcharge for the selection of artisan cheeses from Ian Mellis. £10 per person surcharge for use on Fri-Sat.
The Fine Print
About No 11
Situated within a Georgian townhouse close to the Royal Terrace Gardens, No 11 Hotel and Brasserie provides accommodation and fine dining experiences. The venue features a number of fully equipped rooms and suites which blend modern and traditional styles. The brasserie is located on the ground floor and serves an array of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made of locally sourced produce whenever possible. Teas, coffees, bottled beers and wines are also on the cards.