Sit down for lunch or wait until early evening to taste fine two-course meal of some of the Scottish specialities
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: a two-course lunch or early evening dinner for two or four
- Menu may include:
- Choice of starter: homemade fish cakes with tartare sauce | homemade soup of the day | steamed shetland mussels with white wine, shallots and garlic | crispy vegetarian haggis and turnip bonbons with a tomato chutney | mixed beet salad, goats cheese bonbons with horseradish crème fraîche
- Choice of main: pan-fried fillet of salmon with mussels, clams and potatoes and cider cream sauce | pan-fried fillet of seabass with leek, squash and parmesan risotto with a brown shrimp butter | chargrilled venison steak with sauté wild mushrooms, asparagus, Parisienne potatoes, courgettes and mushroom ketchup
- See the entire menu
- Starter can be changed for a dessert
- Lunch served on Saturdays and Sundays from midday to 3.30 p.m.
- Early evening dinner served Monday-Thursday from 5 p.m. until the last reservation at 6.30 p.m.
Excludes 23 December 2019 - 2 January 2020
£10 surcharge per person for Friday and Saturday bookings.
The Fine Print
About No 11
Situated within a Georgian townhouse close to the Royal Terrace Gardens, No 11 Hotel and Brasserie provides accommodation and fine dining experiences. The venue features a number of fully equipped rooms and suites which blend modern and traditional styles. The brasserie is located on the ground floor and serves an array of breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes made of locally sourced produce whenever possible. Teas, coffees, bottled beers and wines are also on the cards.