Celebrate late summer with a barbecue party for as many as 50 people with a selection of grilled dishes and a choice of drink
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: barbecue
- What’s included in the package: Farmhouse menu | glass of Pimms
- Valid seven days a week
- Party times: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. or 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- View the Farmhouse menu
- Handmade No4. Clifton beef burgers served in a brioche bun with beef tomato, mature Cheddar cheese and gherkin
- Falafel, sweet chilli and spinach burger served in a bun, beef tomato, pomegranate chilli jam and Caribbean coleslaw
- Honey and whiskey marinated barbecue chicken kebab
- Sticky chorizo and prawn skewers in Rioja
- Garlic and herb flatbreads
- Mixed leaf salad with house dressing
- Moroccan couscous salad with grilled courgette and roasted red pepper
- New potato and chive salad
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019 after purchase. Limit 1 per 20, 30, 40 or 50 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Strictly 1 voucher per party; multiple vouchers will not be accepted. Existing booking may not be exchanged for a Groupon Voucher. Booking required, please call 0117 9706869; provide Groupon security code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. No cancellation policy; all bookings are final. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older to consume alcohol. Valid 7 days a week. Party times: 1pm-4pm or 6pm-9pm (garden must be cleared by 9pm). Eat-in only. Menu can be subject to change. Valid for option purchased only. Extra guests are welcome at normal price of £25 per person, but the maximum number of guests is 50 guest per party.
About No. 4. Clifton Village
Conveniently situated in the heart of Bristol, No. 4 Clifton Village serves up a gourmet menu of European cuisine. The restaurant is dedicated to providing guests with a fine dining experience in ambient surrounds. The venue features sash windows and a solid oak floor, with open fires during the colder months. It can also be used for civil weddings, business meetings and private parties, while the gardens are ideal for barbecues and afternoon tea during summertime.