Guests can take in unspoilt countryside as they tuck into fish and chips on this 3.5-hour cruise, reaching High Onn from Norbury Junction
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Departure location: Norbury Wharf
- Departure time: 7 p.m.; boarding is 15 minutes before boat departure
- What’s included: Guests will travel south along the Shropshire Union Canal, passing through English countryside and Gnosall village before reaching High Onn and turning back towards Norbury Junction. They will be served traditional fish and chips and will have access to a full bar during the trip.
- The vessel: The Shropshire Star is a seventy-foot-long narrow boat that accommodates up to 42 passengers. Her cabin has large picture windows and raised seating for panoramic views.
- Valid from 22 April 2022 to 30 September 2022
About Norbury Wharf
Established in 2005, Norbury Wharf has since developed a marina and boatyard offering a series of public trips and themed events, including murder mysteries and Santa cruises. The Shropshire Star is available for special celebrations, and narrowboats can be hired for cruising at one's own speed. The company is based on the Shropshire Union Canal, working as a convenient base for cruises around the Four Counties Ring. Those with their own boats can use the services of the Wharf's painters, who beautify vessels with traditional canal art and sign-writing.