Finger sandwiches, scones, pastries, cakes and fresh leaf tea are given a decadent twist with a glass of Bruno Paillard NV Champagne
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £32 for afternoon tea with a glass of Bruno Paillard NV Champagne for two (51% off)
- £63 for afternoon tea with a glass of Bruno Paillard NV Champagne for four (52% off)
£3.50 surcharge for Saturday and Sunday bookings; payable directly to the hotel.
- Sandwiches: John Ross smoked salmon, caper cream cheese on malted brown | Wiltshire ham, cos and grain mustard on white bread | Harissa humus and roast red pepper on brown bread | egg mayonnaise and chive on white bread | coronation chicken wrap
- Cakes and pastries: plain and fruit scones with clotted cream and homemade preserves | mango and passionfruit curd doughnuts with lime sugar | homemade cherry loaf | blood orange opera cake | cardamom tapioca pudding with pear mascarpone | tiramisu slice
- Twinings loose leaf tea, coffee or hot drink
- A glass of Bruno Paillard NV Champagne
The Fine Print
Expires 20 Oct 2019. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Failing to adhere to the cancellation policy will forfeit the voucher. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a set menu only. Cakes choices may vary. Complimentary parking included. £3.50 surcharge for Saturday and Sunday bookings; payable directly to the hotel. Valid for option purchased only.
About Norton House Hotel
Nestled among 55 acres of landscaped grounds, Norton House Spa offers a wealth of relaxing facilities for travellers. Set in a building over 160 years old, it provides a diverse roster of treatments including body wraps, massages and facials. Therapists also perform reflexology, mud treatments and waxing, as well as manicures and pedicures. Spa days can include additional features such as Champagne, afternoon tea, and elevenses, and are suitable for hen parties, couples, or just individuals looking to indulge themselves. The spa is set in a four-star hotel, which boasts over 80 bedrooms, a fine dining restaurant and brasserie. It's based a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh city centre, and ten minutes from Edinburgh airport.