All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for two (49% off)
- £58 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for four (49% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Finger sandwiches: smoked salmon | cream cheese and capers | honey roast ham and English mustard | egg and cress mayonnaise | cucumber and mint
- Cakes and pastries: plain and fruit scones with clotted cream | Dundee cake | raspberry chocolate box | strawberry shortcake tower | lemon and blackberry posset | vanilla and tablet cupcake | cranachan meringue
- Choice of fresh-leaf tea: Assam | Earl Grey | peppermint | green | Darjeeling | decaffeinated | traditional English blend
- 125ml glass of Prosecco each
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2018. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 8 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. £3.50pp surcharge for Saturday and Sunday bookings, payable directly to the hotel. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel or reschedule and not arriving for the table will forfeit voucher. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Pricing verified using merchant's price list on 6 Jul 2018.
About Norton House Hotel
Nestled among 55 acres of landscaped grounds, Norton House Spa offers a wealth of relaxing facilities for travellers. Set in a building over 160 years old, it provides a diverse roster of treatments including body wraps, massages and facials. Therapists also perform reflexology, mud treatments and waxing, as well as manicures and pedicures. Spa days can include additional features such as Champagne, afternoon tea, and elevenses, and are suitable for hen parties, couples, or just individuals looking to indulge themselves. The spa is set in a four-star hotel, which boasts over 80 bedrooms, a fine dining restaurant and brasserie. It's based a 20-minute drive from Edinburgh city centre, and ten minutes from Edinburgh airport.