Customers wanting to manage spine and neck issues can undertake a spinal consultation followed by two follow-up treatments
What You'll Get
- What’s included: spinal consultation and two follow-up sessions
- Consultation session may include: consultation and assessment by chiropractor, osteopath or osteomyologist which covers personal medical history | physical exam | orthopaedic and neurological tests along with posture assessment | weight-bearing and ranges of motion | computerised scan, if required
- First follow-up session may include: report of findings and details of the best course of action | treatment
- Second follow up session may include: treatment | discussion of ongoing personalised programme of care
- 50% off X-rays, if required
- Invitation to a complimentary health class that provides advice and lifestyle tips for postural care and improvement
Benefits of spinal care
Treatment can help alleviate neck, back and shoulder pain, headaches, sciatica and discomfort during pregnancy, and much more.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. New customers only. Booking required, please call 01603 216 430; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. £20 fee if cancellation policy is not met. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Full refund if found unsuitable. Therapist-client confidentiality privileges apply excluding intent to harm. Valid Mon-Tue and Thu 9am-1pm and 2.30pm-7.30pm, Wed 9am-1pm, Fri 8am-1pm and Sat 8am-midday. Excludes bank holidays.
About Norwich Spinal Health
Norwich Spinal Health has been caring for people in the community for over 35 years and looked after more than 30,000 people. At this historical clinic, all our massage therapists are fully qualified in a range of massage techniques, including sports and remedial massage, holistic massage and myofascial release. By aiming to reduce pain and stiffness, massage can help to increase flexibility, mobility and overall well-being.