Two or four friends can feast on dishes such as burgers or arancini, washed down with a glass of wine each; vegetarian options available
What You'll Get
- Type of food: casual classics
- What’s included: a starter, a main and a glass of wine each
- Choice of starters may include: soup of the day | cheese and biscuits | arrancini | wild mushroom terrine | mackerel fillet
- Choice of mains may include: Thai green curry | fish and chips | number 27 burger | vegan meatloaf | haggis stack
- Choice of wine may include: Vinuva Organic Pinot Grigio | Granfort Chardonnay | Rugged Ridge Zinfandel rosé
- View the menu
The Fine Print
Expires 2 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required 12 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Bookings must be made by March 31st. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for choice of starter from set menu, a main up to £14.25 and a glass of wine up to £4.90 per person. Mains from the classics menu only. Valid for option purchased only.
About Number 27 Bar and Kitchen
Located in Inverness town centre and walking distance from the Castle, Number 27 Bar and Kitchen offers a selection of local ales, wines, spirits, draft beers and lagers, as well as a selection of international classic dishes prepared to order. Customers can enjoy mains such as steaks, burgers, lamb or chicken, as well as vegetarian and vegan options.