Two guests can get pampered with a baobab scalp massage and take advantage of the hotel spa facilities or enjoy a traditional afternoon tea
What You'll Get
- Type of food: afternoon tea
- What’s included: sandwiches | scones | jam | clotted cream | tea | cakes
- Atmosphere: the four-star hotel with an eclectic design is meant to provide an environment for relaxation and enjoying the food, the company and life in general
- Services available: bamboo Jeju scrub | baobab scalp massage | spa prescriptive facial | express manicure | express pedicure | hand ritual | foot ritual
- Amenities: spa day options include a complimentary loan of a robe, towel and slippers
- Preparation time before service: please arrive 15 minutes prior to the booked treatment
- Available upgrades: 10% off additional booked treatments on spa days
Spa access valid only for option 3 and 4.
Whether being an early bird and preferring a swim in the morning or looking to unwind at the end of a long day, visitors can head to the Pool and Wellness Suite to revitalise both the mind and the body. Wellness facilities includes 20-metre swimming pool, a sub-tropical hot tub, mood-lit sauna, eucalyptus-scented steam room, relaxation loungers, multiple foot spas, as well as an ice fountain.
The Fine Print
About Old Thorns Hotel
Nestled in 400 acres of lush Hampshire countryside, the four-star Old Thorns Hotel offers eclectic-style accommodation and a spectrum of amenities designed to provide relaxation and fun during the stay. The history of the hotel dates back to the 1940s. Since then the place was transformed several times but it still allures guests with its old charm. The venues constitute an ideal base for exploring what the region of Hampshire has to offer. Holidaymakers can take long walks through the Hampshire countryside, engage in one of the local activities and explore Portsmouth, set only 30 minutes away. The hotel boasts a choice of comfy rooms and apartments, all featuring light colour tones and some colourful decorations. They all feature private bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities. On site, guests can enjoy a round of golf at an 18-hole championship course, relax in the spa area or indulge in some dining in one of the hotel’s restaurants. Kings Restaurant serves up classic British cuisine, while drinks may be enjoyed at the Champagne Bar.