Guests can learn about the waterways, navigate the boat, take photos and enjoy a bacon or sausage cob paired with tea or coffee
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departs from Brayford Wharf East
- Departure time: Friday-Wednesday, 2 p.m.
- What’s included: learning about the waterways and how boats work | spending time at the helm, navigating the boat | photo opportunities | bacon or sausage cob with tea or coffee
- Dietary requirements can be catered for
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone on 07551 876758, state total number of guests and provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Multiple visits from the same customer not allowed. Valid Fri-Wed from 2pm (departure time) to 4pm; closed on Thursdays. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Dietary requirements can be catered for. Eat-in only. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on option purchased only.
About Oliver Boat Trips
Oliver Boat Trips is a floating tearoom based in Lincoln. The experience can be paired with brunch, breakfast, lunch or dinner served on board. Alongside dining, the company offers boat trips up the River Witham to the Stamp End lock.