Anyone planning to open a restaurant or run a catering business can now learn how to maintain their kitchen clean and stored food fresh
What You'll Get
- Highlights of the Food Hygiene and Safety Course
- Recognise the food hygiene hazards
- Understand the concept of HACCP
- Gain the knowledge regarding safe food practices
- Maintain standards of food hygiene
- Understand the principles of food safety management systems
- Learn about the legal obligations as a food handler
- Audio voiceovers
- 24 x 7 Student Support
- Lifetime access
- Course contents:
- Introduction to food safety and the law
- Bacteria and microbiological hazards
- Physical, chemical and allergenic hazards
- Food poisoning and control measures
- Food spoilage and food storage
- Personal hygiene
- HACCP and food premises
- More information on the course here
Completion of this course does not qualify participants to practice professionally as a health inspector.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 June 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
One Education offers an array of online courses designed to enhance customers' professional skills and boost their career opportunities. Clients can browse through a broad scope of subjects such as IT, including network maintenance, programming and coding, design, lifestyle and fitness, as well as social care and languages.