During this complete online course bundle students can learn the ins and outs of Microsoft Excel
About This Deal
The modules include:
- Excel Beginner
- Module 01: Introduction to Excel
- Module 02: Formulas and Functions
- Module 03: Data Manipulation
- Module 04: Spell Check and Fonts
- Module 05: Cells
- Module 06: Cell Style
- Module 07: Customization
- Excel Intermediate
- Module 08: Use of Specialized,Text, Logical, Date and Financial Functions
- Module 09: Table, Data and Graphical Objects
- Module 10: Templates and File Protection
- Excel Advanced
- Module 11: Workbook Properties and Macro
- Module 12: Formatting, Validation and Trace Cells
- Module 13: Data list, Scenarios and What-If Analysis
- Module 14: Interactive and Consolidated Data
- Module 15: Cells Linking, Workbooks and Web Query
- Excel VBA
- Module 16: Macro Recorder
- Module 17: Worksheets
- Excel PowerPivot
- Module 18: PowerPivot
- Module 19: PivotTables, Charts and DAX Functions
- Excel Templates
- Activities and Exercise Files
Surcharge: Customers can choose to make their achievement formal by obtaining PDF certificate at a cost of £9 and hard copy certificate for £15, payable directly to the merchant.
Learn more about the course here.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customers can choose to make their achievement formal by obtaining PDF certificate at a cost of £9 and hard copy certificate for £15, payable directly to the merchant. Customer support available, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
One Education offers an array of online courses designed to enhance customers' professional skills and boost their career opportunities. Clients can browse through a broad scope of subjects such as IT, including network maintenance, programming and coding, design, lifestyle and fitness, as well as social care and languages.