Participants can learn about common mental health conditions with this online course including ten modules
About This Deal
- Module 1: Introduction to MCA
- Module 2: Statutory principles and their applications
- Module 3: How to help people to make their own decisions
- Module 4: How to assess mental capacity
- Module 5: What ‘Best Interests’ mean?
- Module 6: Protection for the people providing treatment or care
- Module 7: Lasting powers of attorney (LPAs)
- Module 8: Role of the court of protection and court-appointed deputies
- Module 9: Advance decisions to refuse treatment
- Module 10: The new independent mental capacity advocate service
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
One Education offers an array of online courses designed to enhance customers' professional skills and boost their career opportunities. Clients can browse through a broad scope of subjects such as IT, including network maintenance, programming and coding, design, lifestyle and fitness, as well as social care and languages.