During this online course customers can learn more effective ways of counselling children and supporting their wellbeing
About This Deal
- What’s included: 12-month access to counselling children and supporting their wellbeing online course
- Definition of mental health
- Recognizing mental health problems among children
- Signs and symptoms of mental health difficulties among children
- How can we help children experiencing mental health difficulties?
- Accessing external support systems
- Testing your new knowledge and skills
- Course lasts for around 2 hours, 20 minutes.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/redeem-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Customer support available, contact https://www.oneeducation.org.uk/contact-us/.
About One Education
One Education offers an array of online courses designed to enhance customers' professional skills and boost their career opportunities. Clients can browse through a broad scope of subjects such as IT, including network maintenance, programming and coding, design, lifestyle and fitness, as well as social care and languages.