Enter the fabulous world of The Drag Show and enjoy the thrills of the night; opt in for bottomless Prosecco and a sharing platter
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £9.95 for entry to the Drag Show for one (1) (60% off)
- £19.95 for one hour of bottomless Prosecco and entry to the Drag Show for one (1) (50% off)
- £59.95 for a sharing platter and one hour of bottomless Prosecco and entry to the Drag Show for two (2) (50% off)
15% service charge applied on the bill.
Choice of sharing platter:
- Meat eater’s platter: mini burger | cocktail sausages with honey | chicken bites with sweet soy dressing | mushroom arancini | tomato and mozzarella bruschetta
- Vegetarian’s platter: vegetarian mini burger | goat’s cheese and beetroot tart | chickpea falafel with sweet chilli sauce | mushroom arancini | tomato and mozzarella bruschetta
Celebrate diversity and enjoy the artistic prowess of performers by taking advantage of this Drag show deal in London. Attendees can take a spot at the cabaret club located a short distance from Waterloo Bridge and be amazed by Drag acts and burlesque performances. Afraid of getting hungry and losing enjoyment? This Proud Embankment deal also offers an optional meat or vegetarian sharing platter including the likes of burgers, falafels and bruschetta as well as an alternative to add one hour of bottomless Prosecco. After the show ends, head to an after party and have a blast dancing to the sounds of popular music hits.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as a gift. Booking required, please contact 020 7482 3867 or firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Groupon security code, contact number and credit/debit card details. Present Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. **15% service charge applied on the bill.** Terms and conditions apply. Bottomless Prosecco for 1 hour only. Valid for option purchased only.
About Proud Embankment
Situated directly under Waterloo Bridge, Proud Embankment offers stylised sophistication in London’s West End area. The two-storied venue boasts a dining capacity of 450 seats and hosts a vast array of conceptual shows - from circus and classic burlesque shows to sleek choreographed routines. All shows can be accompanied by a flavoursome Pan-Asian menu featuring various dining options to choose from. After hours the venue will transform into a nightclub where up to 750 guests can be dazzled by the late-night performances. Every second Thursday is a Steak & Jazz night, during which the resident band performs soothing Jazz tunes and rhythmic music to make the evening even more enjoyable.