What You'll Get
- £29 for a wedding planner and events management online course (85% off)
- The wedding planner role
- Church weddings, civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Preparing a wedding overseas
- Preparing a themed wedding
- Planning of goods and services required
- Setting up a home-based wedding planning business
- Getting to know your employees
- An overview of event management
- Planning in event management
- Human relations
- Catering and food services
A career in the field of event management
- See full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 26 Apr 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 1 May 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance-learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. Available courses range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.