What You'll Get
- £19 for a personal fitness trainer online course (90% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Review of anatomy, kinesiology and exercise physiology
- Exercise prescription
- Qualities of the personal fitness trainer
- The benefits of having a personal trainer
- Psychology of fitness and the client
- Writing training programmes
- Physical fitness
- Motivational techniques
- Motor fitness
- Sport-related fitness
- Sales and marketing
- Remedial fitness
- Contracts with the client
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Business plans
- One-to-one training
- Client care
- Appraisal, screening, testing and evaluation of health & fitness
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 18 May 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-formk. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 May 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance-learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. Available courses range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.