Participants can get to know the mindfulness philosophy and learn how to conduct some cognitive behavioural therapy techniques
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for an advanced mindfulness and cognitive behavioural therapy course (90% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Healing, acceptance and forgiveness
- Basic relaxation techniques and therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy techniques in complementary health
- Counselling skills
- Practical CBT methods
- Coaching: planning, mindsets and advanced techniques
- Referral and assessing seriousness
- CBT for relationships and group dynamics
- Complimentary CBT techniques and forms
- Anger and stress management
- Professional practice
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Apr 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form; enter Groupon codes. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Jun 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.