All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· a day ago
· 2 days ago
· 2 days ago
What You'll Get
- £49 for an online course in naturopathy (75% off)
Course modules include:
Introduction and philosophy
- Analyse naturopathy, its philosophy, principles and methods of treatment
- Summarise a broader application of natural living and recognition of naturopathy
Basic anatomy and physiology
- Examine the anatomy and physiology of the human body
- Discuss the perception of an organ
- Identify six systems of the body
- Summarise how many kidneys are found in the body
The mind-body connection
- Evaluate the nervous system in detail and explain how it functions
- Examine the functions of the nervous system
The breathing apparatus
- Analyse the mechanism which facilitates the breathing process and consider some of the disorders that can arise
- Examine the lungs, bronchial tree and expansion process and describe their functions
- Describe the signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis
- Discuss bronchiectasis, showing how it is identified
The digestive system
- Introduce and discuss the digestive system showing organs involved in the digestive process
- Discuss fasting and the benefits it offers
- Identify which parts of the body make up the digestive system
- Evaluate the procedure involved in breaking a fast
- Examine dietary therapy and the rules regarding diet that must be observed
- Explain the necessity of supplementing additional vitamins and minerals in a natural diet
- Discuss the different aspects of hydrotherapy giving the benefits of this procedure
Aromatherapy and holistic massage
- Evaluate aromatherapy, methods of treatment and its connection to holistic massage
- Examine the origins of essential oils
- List and define principle methods of treatment by aromatherapy
- Summarise the interpretation of holistic massage
Homeopathy and herbalism
- Introduce and explain the difference between homeopathy and herbalism
Research into naturopathy
- Describe the Kallawayas, their influence on today’s herbalists and identify medicinal plants commonly used by them
Full course details can be found here.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 19 Jul 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Course material can be sent via post in paper form for a surcharge of £50. Customer service can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 27 Jul 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance-learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. Courses range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.