This two-module online course covers topics about mental, social and emotional development of children, with support from online tutor
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a child psychology course (90% off)
Module one: Major developmental issues
- The first year of life
- The formation of attachments
- Consequences of breakdowns in attachments
- The home, family and school
- Basic principles of research methods
- The development of visual perception
- The development of language and communication
- Intelligence and intelligence testing
- The nature/nurture debate in the study of intelligence
- Data collection and interpretation
Module two: The child as an individual
- How children think
- Learning theory - how behaviour is acquired
- Freud’s psychodynamic theory - an alternative approach
- Moral development
- Aggression in children
- Methods used in child development research
- Learning in school
- Behaviour modification
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 15 November 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a £50 fee. Alternatively, customers can print out the lessons for free. For further queries, please contact customer service at email@example.com, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Nov 2017.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.