All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 3 days ago
· 3 days ago
· 5 August 2018
What You'll Get
- £39 for a health and social care diploma online course (80% off)
- Promoting communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Engaging in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Promoting equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Promoting person-centred approaches in health and social care
- Promoting and implement health and safety in health and social care
- Promoting good practice in handling information in health and social care settings
- Providing support to maintain and develop skills for everyday life
- Facilitating learning and development activities to meet individual needs and preferences
- Supporting individuals to access and use services and facilities
- Facilitating person-centred assessment, planning, implementation and review
- Supporting individuals with specific communication needs
Supporting the use of medication in social care settings
- See the merchant’s website for course details
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 23 Nov 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or over. Internet connection required. Customer service available at firstname.lastname@example.org Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 19 Dec 2017.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance-learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. Courses range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.