Gain access to eight modules covering everything from odontology and autopsy to poisons and victimology; features actual case studies
What You'll Get
- £24 for an online forensic psychology and profiling course (88% off)
- Introduction to forensic science
- The history of forensic science
- Discoveries in the field of forensic science
- What is DNA?
- Mitochondrial DNA
- The history of fingerprints
- Forensic footwear
- Ear prints
- Forensic odontology
- Trace evidence
- Crime scene
- Chemical pollution at the scene of a crime
- The autopsy
- Doctors who kill
- Psychological profiling including a brief history of profiling
- Early profilers
- FBI six stages of profiling
- A profile of the organized perpetrator
- The disorganized asocial offender
See the full course info.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 28 Feb 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Level 4 NCFE certificate included for successful participants. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively clients can simply print out the lessons for free. This course is designed for beginners. Please note the case studies used in this course are primarily those of violent crime and murder.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.