Study online to learn how to cultivate and use herbs for health, cooking, nutrition and beauty; course content available for 12 months
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £16 for a master herbalist online course (92% off)
The syllabus includes:
- History of herbal medicine
- What is a herb?
- Botany - understanding plants
- Biochemistry and chemistry
- Contra-indications and cautions
- Outlines of over 850 herbs and practical work to do
- Herbs of the Bible
- Outline of Chinese medicine
- Outline of Ayurvedic medicine
- Outline of clinical medicine
- How to make compresses, decoctions and tinctures etc.
- Over 60 essential oils and how to use them plus index
- Herbs used in homeopathy and Bach remedies
- Flower essences plus index of lessons 23 and 24
- Outline of nutrition, cooking and cultivation of herbs
Participants receive a certificate of completion available to download or print from the merchant’s website
- See the full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Jan 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively customers can print out the lessons themselves without a charge. Customer service and technical support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact email@example.com.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.