All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for a level 3 teaching assistant online course (90% off)
- £25 for a higher level teaching assistant online course (87% off)
- £39 for a level 3 teaching assistant and higher level teaching assistant online course bundle (90% off)
Teaching assistant course syllabus:
- Supporting the teacher
- Supporting the pupil
- Supporting the curriculum
- Supporting the school
- Supporting ICT in the classroom
- Supporting pupils with special education needs
- Supporting literacy development
- Supporting numeracy development
Working with others
- See the full teaching assistant course description
Higher level teaching assistant course syllabus:
- Communication and positive relationships
- Maintaining communication with children, young people and adults
- Curriculum, planning and assessment
- Assessment, monitoring, feedback and recording
- Child development
Motivating children and young people
- See the full higher level teaching assistant course description
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of teaching assistant or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 24 Sep 2018. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively customers can simply print out the lessons. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact email@example.com.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Mar 2018.
About Online Academies
Online Academies provide distance-learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. Courses range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. The courses generally do not set strict academic criteria for participation, and tutor support is provided via email.