Customers can learn more about human resource management thanks to a range of online modules, accessible for 12 months
What You'll Get
- £19 for a human resource management online course (62% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Development of human resource management
- Corporate and HR strategy
- The employment environment
- Employee recruitment and selection
- Integrating new employees
- Managing performance
- Managing absence and retention
- Employee grievance, discipline and dismissal
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Merchant's certificate of completion is included. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a £50 surcharge; alternatively, customers can simply print out the lessons themselves.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.