These online courses can help navigate accounting, bookkeeping and company payroll
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19 for an essential bookkeeping online course (62% off)
- £19 for an introduction to payroll systems online course (62% off)
- £29 for an essential bookkeeping and introduction to payroll systems online course (71% off)
Bookkeeping course modules:
- The accounts books
- Using the accounts
Payroll course modules:
- Introduction, and starters and leavers
- Gross pay and statutory pay
- The PAYE regime and the NIC regime
- Statutory and voluntary deductions, and net pay
- RTI and the payroll system, and working the computerised payroll system
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of bookkeeping or payroll system management, or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 30 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £50, alternatively customers can simply print out the lessons. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact email@example.com. No certificate.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.