Use online modules to learn more about diabetes and its treatment, as well as a number of issues and policies surrounding the illness
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £19 for a diabetes awareness online course (62% off)
The syllabus includes:
- The nature and pathophysiology of diabetes mellitus
- Introduction to the national service framework for diabetes
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes and identification of people with diabetes
- Clinical care of adults with diabetes mellitus
- Clinical care of children and young adults with diabetes mellitus
- Management of diabetic emergencies
- Empowering people with diabetes
- Care of people with diabetes during admission to hospital
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Detection and management of long-term complications
- Multi-professional and multi-agency management of the diabetes service
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 27 Nov 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. No certification. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a £50 surcharge; alternatively, participants can print out the lessons on their own.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Dec 2018.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.