Participants can learn more about cognitive behavioural therapy with this online course, accessible for 12 months
What You'll Get
Designed for newcomers to the field as well as existing therapists looking to expand their skills, this cognitive behavioural therapy course looks to impart knowledge in various areas of the discipline. Focusing on how states of mind have an impact on behaviour, CBT aims to help identify and understand thought patterns, as well as provide insight into how to manipulate those patterns to try and change feelings in different areas.
- What’s included:
- What is CBT?
- Levels of change
- Counselling: basic methods and basic counselling skills
- Developmental psychology
- Psychotherapy (psychodynamic methods and history)
- Cognitive behavioural change with practical methods unit
- Coaching – philosophy, planning and mindsets
- Referral and assessing the seriousness
- CBT for depression and anxiety
- Disorders management and cooperation with professionals
- CBT for relationships
- Complementary CBT techniques
- CBT forms and method for other issues
- Anger and stress management training
- Professional practice
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of psychology or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Mar 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-form. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Must be 16 or older. Internet connection required. Optional course material can be sent via post in paper form for a fee of £50. Alternatively, students can simply print out the lessons for free. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact email@example.com.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.