This course is designed to develop skills in providing a dedicated one-to-one service for health and fitness clients
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: a personal fitness trainer online course
The syllabus includes:
- Review of anatomy, kinesiology and exercise physiology
- Exercise prescription
- Qualities of the personal fitness trainer
- The benefits of having a personal trainer
- Psychology of fitness and the client
- Writing training programmes
- Physical fitness
- Motivational techniques
- Motor fitness
- Sport-related fitness
- Sales and marketing
- Remedial fitness
- Contracts with the client
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Business plans
- One-to-one training
- Client care
Appraisal, screening, testing and evaluation of health and fitness
- See the full course details
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of physical education or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Aug 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.onlineacademies.co.uk/groupon-formk. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older. Customer support available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Online Academies
The team at Online Academies provide distance learning opportunities in a range of disciplines, enabling students to study at their own pace. The syllabi range from animal care to calligraphy, from working with children to wedding planning. Avoiding strict academic criteria for participation, the courses feature tutor support provided via email.